biking with the panoramic view
The bikepark Lienz offers about 12 kilometres of finest single trains that wind their way from the “Sternalm” through the forest and down the Hochstein World Cup slope to the valley. Both beginners and professionals can improve their skills at the World Cup pump track, and if you ever have a breakdown, need a cool drink or a rental bike with equipment, you will find what you are looking for at the bike centre near the valley station.
Here you will not find palm trees, sand or cocktails, but you will experience an adventurous bike ride. The Jungle Line is a thrilling 600-meter-long variant of the Peter Sagan Trail that leads across stone fields and root passages.
Level of difficulty: difficult/black
Attention: For professionals only!
Flow and lots of airtime combined with a unique panorama perfectly characterize the Peter Sagan Trail. 4 km of bike action and 55 steep turns, 18 roller, numerous gaps, and step-ups make every biker’s heartbeat faster.
Level of difficulty: average/red
Attention: only experienced riders
Rules of conduct:
Rules of conduct:
- Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adultChildren under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult
- Use at own risk
- Parents are liable for their children
- Always stop off track
- Keep track and 2 m surrounding area free
- Use of the 1 m wide track is only permitted with suitable protective gear (helmet, protectors, etc.) and suitable riding gear and is at your own risk (bikes, running bikes, likeabikes)
- Prohibitions: skateboards, inline skates, scooters, motorized devicesProhibitions: skateboards, inline skates, scooters, motorized devices
- Check track prior to riding and do not use track in case of damage, incompleteness, and bad weather (e.g. rain, snow, ice, poor visibility). – report damage!
In the bike rental and service centre “Dolomite Bike” at the valley station of the “Schlossbergbahn” you will find everything you need for a perfect day in the saddle. Whether it is a rented bike, protection gear or a little repair work – the “Dolomite Bike” staff is happy to help you.